John Newman’s College at Littlemore
The College is almost opposite to the Church on College Lane. John Henry Newman lived there between 1842-1846 making it a quiet place for prayer and study, it was here on 9th October 1845 he was received into the Catholic Church by Blessed Dominic Barberi. Currently the College is made available for visits, pilgrimages, retreats and for Newman studies. For more information about the College please refer to college website.